We are a venture client and a partner for start-ups. We focus on tailor made agreements connecting start-ups with our key decision makers. You will be able to work with our managers and engineers on real innovation projects.
We are looking for start-ups:
- With a product, or functional prototype, mature enough to be integrated and validated by customers.
- Constituted as a legal entity or in process of becoming one.
- With a team fully dedicated to the aim of the project.
Yes, of course! In fact, some of our expectations are:
- To discover technology that nobody thought could be applied to the laundry business.
- Find solutions oriented to industry value chain, not necessarily developed for laundry business.
We are interested in developing joint ventures and subscribing private agreements with the selected start-ups.
The partnership will be linked to the specific needs of each project and to its degree of maturity, with an open spirit.
It depends; our main objective is to collaborate with you as a venture client and, as a partner, to market the results.
We are open to study any kind of investment as a result of the process itself, but we are not just about financing projects.
All costs related to the integration and validation of your technology, including materials, travels, etc. could be covered.
Yes, of course. Innovations can come from anywhere. If you apply and we are interested in your project, we’ll manage how to handle this.
The selected start-ups will sign a collaboration agreement with terms and conditions agreed with Seidor and/or Girbau.
You can apply in any language.