OUR CONTACT DETAILS
SEIDOR, S.A. (“Seidor”)
Location: C/ Eix Onze de Setembre, 41 08500; Vic; Barcelona; Spain
Email address: email@example.com
GIRBAU, S.A. (“Girbau”)
Listed on the Central Mercantile Register (volume 32066, page 162, section B32798, inscription 57, file a-n reference no 65) with fiscal identification number A-08-276438.
Location: Carretera de Manlleu, Km. 1, Vic, Barcelona; Spain.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Both companies Girbau and Seidor are jointly responsible for the use and processing of personal data through the Site, acting jointly as data controllers and being hereafter jointly referred as “Girbau-Seidor” or “We/Us”.
OUR PRINCIPLES AND APPLICABLE REGULATIONS ON PRIVACY
The processing of Personal Data by Girbau- Seidor is subject to the Regulation UE 2016/671 General of Protection of Data, dated April 27th, 2016 (“GDPR”), and the Spanish regulations developed by the GDPR as of its application date on May 25th, 2018.
Girbau- Seidor are processing personal data in accordance with the following principles:
- Process Personal Data with legality, loyalty and transparency.
- We only process Personal Data limited to the purpose for which it was collected.
- Data minimization: Treat adequate data, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
- Accuracy: Process accurate data and, when necessary, updated.
- Limitation of the conservation period (no more than the time strictly necessary for the purposes).
- Integrity and confidentiality (maintaining an appropriate level of security).
LEGAL BASIS WE RELY ON
We only process and/or collect the necessary personal data to guarantee and enable your access, use and/or participation in the Program through our Site.
We can also rely on the explicit consent given by the Users to directly promote similar start-up attraction services similar to the Program.
WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS AND FOR WHICH PURPOSES?
Our main purpose is to facilitate Users access to, and participation in the Program.
The Program aims to generate collaboration relationships within companies with innovative proposals who want to reach business agreements that will allow all entities to together move forward in their activities.
Therefore, we process personal information such as:
- Name and other identifying information.
- Email and other contact details as a contact phone number.
- Description and CV of the promoter team and other similar professional details/information.
- Other personal data contained in the start-up business plan and other documents attached in the proposal according to the Program.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We will only communicate the Personal Data with Foment del Treball and our Program Partners.
WHAT PRIVACY RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
You can exercise your privacy rights at any time and free, as established by the applicable regulations, such as:
- to know what personal data of the User have been collected and processed by GIRBAU-SEIDOR, for what purposes and with which third party recipients are shared such data;
- to obtain a copy of those data (the second and subsequent copies may generate administrative costs);
- request the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that concern you or to complete those that are incomplete;
- request the deletion of personal data concerning you when they cease to be necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- request the limitation of the processing of personal data relating to the User, while verifying its potential inaccuracy and other cases provided for in the applicable regulations;
- the right to have your personal data transmitted to another company in a common structured format (right to the portability of the data); or
- the right to object to such processing of your personal data by SEIDOR-GIRBAU.
To exercise these rights, you can contact our Privacy Office by writing to the following address: email@example.com
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We only keep your personal data during the time necessary for the purposes that you have given us your authorization in the registration of this Site, according to the terms of the Program, unless the law provides otherwise.
Therefore, we will only continue processing personal data from the selected start-ups according to the terms of the individual agreements signed in the framework of the Program.
CHANGES IN THIS POLICY